Established in 1921, Our client helps their customers to take advantage of next generation networks as key leverage of digital transformation and business efficiency.
SDN, IOT, analytics are some of the areas on which the R&D activities are focused.
The group (12 countries) is developing business in several business verticals as health, Finance, manufacturing, utilities.
The purpose of this position is to sell our value proposal in French SDN area, to generate qualified leads and to develop new customers in conjunction with our strategic partnerships. The candidate should have experience in both developing end user client relationships with enterprise organisations and the partners community (CISCO, integrator, start-ups…).
- Builds and maintain relationships with customers as well as maintaining a network of partners to share information and obtain prospects.
- Prospect and develop new potential customers via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships, qualifying new accounts and making sales
- Find out customer’s needs, wants and requirements with strong business mindset and create attractive proposals through teamwork within French enterprise team ecosystem, and marketing/offering team in Italy.
- 3-5 years sales experience in data networking equipment, software, and/or services, particularly with vendors or Systems Integrators.
- Very strong communication and listening skills, ability to establish relationship over the phone, ability to build credibility quickly, and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Strong customers orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships and loyalty
- Strong time management and ability to multi-task
- Link builder, social ability and interpersonal skills
- Positive mind-set
- Strong team spirit
- Accountable and committed
- Perseverant and result oriented