Our customer is leading provider of open and fully interoperable IP, Optical & Software solutions to service providers around the world.
Our customer is looking for a new GitOps Manager.
Reporting to the Director Access R&D, you will manage an international team in charge of the quality and delivery of our products and the full automation of our software development life cycle based on DevSecOps practices.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage an international team (30+) located in France, Belgium and India, each led by a Team Manager responsible for DevOps, QA and Release activities for all Access portfolio.
- Hire, motivate, train develop and coach your staff in accordance with HR Group policies and corporate strategic objectives.
- Accountable to deliver products with the highest level of quality and stability (both software and hardware), enabling top-of-the-class customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with best market practices around DevSecOps and Quality Assurance.
- Track customer commitments to ensure no deviation vs committed plans.
- Monitor quality of our deliverables and ensure high test coverage.
- Extend automation of our CI/CD pipelines and continuously improve DevSecOps practices in your organization.
- Develop and maintain the testing framework.
- Manage the test setup infrastructure and tools.
- Interact with other stakeholders in the company on a very regular basis ensuring transversal alignment and managing external dependencies: R&D, Customer Support, PMO, PLM, IT, Procurement, and Manufacturing.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators related to your activity and define action plans to improve.
- Define and monitor budget execution.
- Engineering, Master’s Degree or PhD in engineering or computer science.
- Strong experience in international R&D team management.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong knowledge in testing frameworks, DevSecOps processes and tools, Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Strong knowledge in Routing and Networking technologies.
- Previous experience with Gitlab (or similar), Docker and Virtualization.
- Previous experience in working in agile organizations, ideally with Agile certification as a Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Excellent team spirit, willingness to work as a team with other managers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curious and willing to learn.
- Fluent in English and French