Our customer is the world largest independent creation group for television and multimedia platforms.
Following several merges, our customer owns more than 120 subsidiaries in 22 countries, with headquarters
based in Paris.
Attached to the Head of Group IT (TBC), based in London, you will be responsible for the animation
and coordination of the IT department of Paris Holding. To this end, you will implement innovative
solutions adapted to the needs of companies to optimize the operations of the information system
and accompany the development of the company.
- Lead IT and Télécoms operational initiatives and the overall planning
- Maintain stability and availability of various technology services for our global offices.(HQ)
- Contribute to setting up all IT policies, and ensure they are adhered to in the different departments
- Maintain and support the in-house IT infrastructure, contributes to its design and evolution
- Implement security standards and equipment access conditions while overseeing the installation of equipment and software and their settings
- Guarantee a high level of satisfaction for users including executives
- Ensure the consistency of existing applications and recommend new technical solutions
- Challenge or retain vendor contracts
- Contribute to the control of the operating costs of the information system
- Perform IT monitoring to anticipate technological changes
- Proven experience in equivalent role acquired in a fast-paced and international environment
- Expertise is required in the administration of networks and systems (routers, firewall, etc.) such as
- knowledge of Networks & Telecommunications protocols (TCP/IP, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, etc.) for the
- transport of Data and Voice.
- Very good knowledge of security standards and procedures and related tools/solutions/technologies
- is also required, as are Telecom and Internet technologies.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem (Cloud Azure, 0365, Teams, Intune, etc.).
- Experience in managing and facilitating technical partner relationships.
- Management of remote teams is a plus
- Best practices culture such as service level agreements, customer satisfaction and security rules
- Organized, good sense of priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Be able to deal with crisis and stressful situations
- Fluent in English and French