Our client is a worldwide luxury group.
As part of a great business project, team building from scratch, we are looking for an IT Supply Chain & Finance Lead.
Manages the study, development and support activities that contribute to the deployment, evolution, and maintenance of the Supply Chain and Corporate Functions product lines (Sales & Operations Planning, Production, Selling, Distribution & Logistics and Finance).
As the group IT team is starting its activity, the job will be at first very hands-on, and focused on the implementation of the IT pillars (SAP, WMS, PLM).
How you will contribute:
- Lead SAP implementation and evolution projects as well as maintenance activities, promoting standard usage of SAP (Supply & finance)
- Lead PLM, WMS, TMS (and any other tool linked to Supply Chain & Finance domain) implementation and evolution projects as well as maintenance activities
- Maximize alignment with Tech experts standards and guidelines when relevant for the company
- Participate in the control of the operating costs of the information system
- Build a roadmap and a team in alignment with CEO & CIO strategy
Main interlocutors: Business Teams, IT, Vendors, Integrators…
- Initial deployment and next enhancements of SAP, WMS, TMS & PLM
- Maintenance and end-users’ support
- Project budget and time-to-market
- ERP SLA (availability and performance)
- End-users’ satisfaction
Who you are:
- 4-5 years of experience in the supply-chain, logistics, wholesale, retail domains
- Skilled with SAP S/4 ERP solution ideally, or any other ERP Integration
- Experienced in managing transformation projects and integrator
- Engineering or Business school
- Fluent Business English
- Management skills on small team
- Startup mindset: curious, solution maker, rigorous, agile, communicative