Our customer is leading provider of open and fully interoperable IP, Optical & Software solutions to service providers around the world.
You will join an international team of engineers who develop, deploy and maintain a DevSecOps infrastructure for the R&D. As Azure Architect, you will play a key role in providing a flexible infrastructure (“infrastructure as code”) for the R&D engineers who develop our customer products
deployed on Azure. Being inside a transversal team, you will be in tight contact with the different agile teams of the international R&D.
As part of the INFRA-ARCHI team of 9 people, reporting to INFRA Manager you will have the following responsibilities :
- Understanding of the stakeholders needs. Write System Architecture Documents (SAD) using standard diagrams & practices (use cases, initiatives, user stories & epics, deployment diagrams, …)
- Building and setting up, maintaining development R&D tools and infrastructure as code in Azure public Cloud
- Work with CMSP (Cloud Managed Service Provider) to define secured, multi-account environment that is ready to onboard Ekinops workloads in an automated manner.
- Capitalize on common Terraform and Ansible code for Ekinops product deployments.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Working on ways to introduce Service Reliability Engineering (SRE) in our processes and
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats following Corporate Security Policies and Secure by design rules for products.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established DevSecOps processes
Participate in review of engineering practices.
- Participate in the introduction of automatic testing to support Test Driven Development for both functional testing and security Testing (SAST/DAST).
- Review and possibly write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services.
- Master degree in Engineering or Software Development
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Azure certifications will be highly welcome
- Advanced knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge of Gitlab, is a plus
- Ability to continuously look for improvement and make proposals and alerts
- Positive, communicative
- Ability to work in multicultural team environment (France, Belgium, India, Brazil)
- Quick learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French