Our client is a a global Luxury group.
They are currently seeking a Test Lead to join their team.
How you will contribute:
You will lead the New POS scope and be accountable of the quality of integration of new/modified
components. You will act as a Servant Leader for the Team to provide them all the elements
they need to perform the best job possible. You will have to organize tests for NewPOS testing projects to run them
and give a visibility on it. You will also collaborate with the Business & IT leaders of all Systems and Streams, the owners of existing
applications (SAP, legacy applications, BI, data hub, integration platforms, contractors) and the Architecture team.
In collaboration with the QA Testing Center of Excellence team, you take the responsibility for making apply the
technologies and standards validated.
- Manage test project and run them according to the plan in a high level of quality
- Lead Testing Strategy and organization on NewPOS testing topics
- Lead Testing Projects resources and delivery (External consultant, suppliers delivery follow up)
- Ensure Test coverage on Gaps and Business Processes on a shift left approach
- Define the inputs needed by the team members to insure the defined level of quality
- Contribute to the solution design and to the continuous delivery
- Prepare Testing Scope (Scenarios and Test Scripts)
- Tests campaigns creation and roll out
- Follow up on Tests execution for all test phases (user story validation, End to End, Performance &
- Automation oriented to automate and Execute test cases (continuous testing approach)
- Communicate with stakeholders on cross-project needs
- Defects Management – Triage and Resolution follow up
- Participate in training and building a strong team able to challenge any proposal
- Work in close collaboration with Test Factory Center of Excellence to provide and follow best practices
Who you are:
- A Test lead with 10 years of experience in testing.
- Tech skills:
o JIRA / Xray (test repository/dashboard module), automation oriented (Selenium/Appium, Tosca, API
o A testing expert recognize as a referent (Automation/Perf/functional testing)
o ISTQB certification
- Soft skills:
o Agility, Drive and leadership, solution focus skills
o Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end
o Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially
when interacting with different levels of business
o A change agent, flexible, a trusted advisor, committed and transparent
o A highly organised team player who can also work autonomously
- Functional skills:
o Thorough understanding of POS (Oracle Xstore solution is preferred)
- International experience:
o Experience with large enterprise projects in international environments.
o Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
o Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
o Fluent English skills (verbal and written), Italian is a plus
Would like to take part in a challenging project in an international context, where your inputs will be highly valued?