Our customer is an international retail luxury group based in Paris.
Within the IT Shared Services department, which encompasses technical & project resources for all our customer’s brands, you are in charge of strategic, technical & human aspects linked to Architecture Domain.
- Team management – around 15 people (internal & external resources) based in France. You will help the Chief Architect to organize & optimize your department, be able to challenge the team.
- Apply & deliver the Architecture strategy, having many interfaces with lots of stakeholders (brands, IT departments, digital departments, corporate department…)
- Be part of all the major global programs (Finance, Supply chain, e-commerce…)
- Defend and prioritize the department projects, with ROI approach. Control and optimize your costs
How you will contribute
Being the technological but rational Architecture manager, you must keep the global consistency the IT Landscape for all customer brands, while bringing innovative & value-added solution to keep up with the competition. Therefore, you need to interact both with your internal partners (Marketing department in the specific brands, Digital in the Corporate department, IT infrastructure & support) and all external parties (vendors, solution integrators…)
Previous experience or skills required and interpersonal skills
- Management skilled, ideally gained in international environment, is key to succeed in this position
- Sharp technological convictions and a good ability to communicate them, as well as to defend them when necessary
- A large exposure to tech (Salesforce, SAP, open source, public cloud, middlewares and data) is mandatory to succeed in this position. Ideally, you have played a leading part in large tech transformation programs.
- A good knowledge of the highly demanding system architecture (in terms of security, availability, performance) will be appreciated
- Very high communication skills, able to talk with C-levels, in a multicultural environment
- Fluent english is mandatory