Our client is gathering worldwide fast growing luxury brands. Retail excellence and customer proximity is a key focus of development.
We are currently seeking a Security Specialist to reinforce the existing Infrastructure team.
The person is a referent within the company for all what concern technical aspects of IT infrastructures, and therefore is responsible for:
- Gathering the needs from service owners and proposing the most appropriate and efficient infrastructure from a technical and financial perspective.
- Designing the architecture of the infrastructures (on premise and in the cloud) in order to improve their security maturity and putting forward solutions that will guarantee a high level of availability, in collaboration with the other technical teams (network, datacenter, cloud, enterprise architecture …) and regional teams.
- Implementing and supporting the performance of secure edge platform (CDN, Edge Computing), in coordination with the application owners.
- The design, the implementation and support of the global Internet infrastructure: vendors and carriers management, relationship with public Internet registries (RIPE, ARIN, APNIC).
- Developing the automation of security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes (DevSecOps).
- Applying Security-as-Code principles across the board
- Contribute to the level 3 support activities with expertise on products and solutions (including post-mortem and root cause analysis, solutions definition).
- Responding swiftly to new and emerging security threats or severe service availability issue impacting the infrastructure scope (investigation, assistance in managing incidents and preventive measures).
- Identifying and studying the technical innovations and ensuring a technology watch (tasks are but not limited to: product roadmap, evolution of the company service catalog, training and competencies transfer within the internal team and to partners).
The profile will also need:
- To contribute and facilitate the implementation of the control mechanisms to meet the security objectives defined by the Chief of Information Security Officer.
- To collaborate with regional security managers and operation team into the implementation and update of the security policies, standards and guidelines.
- To engage in delivery of projects with multi-disciplinary teams, implementing automation and tooling with the DevOps teams.
- To contribute to the development and deployment of standards and procedures applicable to the evolution of the global infrastructure.
- To participate in the selection of providers and monitor their proper implementation, and to define the associated budgets (CAPEX, OPEX).
- To continuously manage and screen the level of service provided by vendors: quality of service, cost control, contract commitments.
- To analyze and report on security incidents and violations. He will contribute to the implementation of corrective actions with the other teams.
- To contribute to the closure of IT audit points.
- Expertise on advanced network and security topics: routing (BPG especially), datacenter and campus switching, high availability infrastructure (load balancing), firewalls, proxy, email relay, anti-virus/EDR, anti-spam, cloud WAF.
- A knowledge of cloud security solutions (Zscaler especially) will be strongly appreciated.
- A general knowledge of SIEM platforms, particularly Splunk is a plus.
- Good knowledge of virtual and cloud environment.
- General knowledge of application architecture (3-tiers, APIs, authentication…).
- Proficient with a variety of DevOps tools and techniques.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology.
Experience and personal qualities:
- Computer Science / Information Technology Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years minimum of experience especially into the network and security domains.
- The ability to work independently as well as perform as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- A motivated, enthusiastic and flexible approach to work in an everchanging environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with an array of constituencies in a community that is both geographically and technologically diverse.
- Fluent English written and oral is mandatory.