Our client is a Worldwide consumer goods company.
The Integration Support Lead is responsible for Incident and Problem Management within global perimeter of Bridge Global Integration Platform, and other Global Integration solutions to be implemented in future.
His role is to Engage actively with all affiliates Business Relationship Managers and Project Managers and to identify opportunities to improve reliability and stability of implemented solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for someone who will be in charge of:
- Follow-up requests for support from the relevant Helpdesk (including external managed services) and prioritize in accordance with agreed criteria.
- Follow-up root-cause analysis and diagnosis of the cause of the problem and verify whether relevant remedial actions are take to resolve it within the agreed SLA.
- If incident/problem resolution is not possible, escalate the issue to 3rd and 4th Level Support (Centres of Excellence and software manufacturers) in a timely manner and monitors SLA of given resolution
- Keep key stakeholders updated on incident/problem status until resolution achieved.
- Act as an internal expert on the specific application, providing advice and guidance to end-users on the use of the system in response to questions/queries.
- Share best practice and coordinate third-party support with
- Review and maintain up to date “how to” guides on advanced functionality of the application for use by end-users.
- Produce regular periodic reports (for incidents and problems) with agreed KPIs to enable Head of IT Solutions to effectively manage the application and further enhance the service to end-users.
- Liaise with Project Managers and external system integrators to successfully manage solutions transition from project mode to run mode
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or computer engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on SOA/web integration support
- Proven experience of ERP systems and ERP system support
- Strong experience in business analysis, process understanding and IT solutions design (including IT application landscape architecture, design and development life cycle)
- Experience of managing change in a complex environment – multi-functional, multi-market, multi-project, multi-cultural
- Experience in the Consumer Goods industry is desirable
- High-level understanding of programming languages
- Demonstrated strong experience in incident and problem management processes
- Very strong expertise in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and IT Service Management (ITSM) process
- Expertise in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
- Understanding of Oracle JDEdwards Enterprise is extremely advantageous
- Understanding of any ERP system environment is advantageous
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people from end users to deep, technical experts
- Structured, methodical, organised and proactive
- Awareness of priorities and business impact of issues.
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written)
Availability for traveling 20%+ of time
This role is initially located in Paris but we are open for other countries.