Our client is gathering worldwide fast growing luxury brands. Retail excellence and customer proximity is a key focus of development. To take the edge in these areas our client is investing a lot on developing omnichannel capabilities, digital in store and customer insight.
New technologies are opening a completely new range of possibilities, getting closer to the customers and allowing direct interactions.
To leverage all these new capabilities, our client is looking for a POS IS Project Manager for the Point of Sales and Payment Solutions.
This position will report to the Retail Front Office area manager based in France.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define business needs, design and re-engineer business processes; drive the convergence of needs and solutions among the different Brands;
- Work with the Brand Stakeholders to gather, prioritize and analyze functional requirements; animating
- Change Advisory Boards when required
- Documents all business processes, needs, flows and diagrams;
- Collaborate with Technical Experts in order to identify the best system solution spanning over the full Store application portfolio;
- Coordinate Software Vendors for the solution implementation;
- Support the QA, UAT and Roll-out activities in all the regions;
- Support the training material preparation and training execution;
- Provides ongoing support and guidelines to HD1 and HD2 on new functionalities and change requests;
- Identify and make recommendations for solution tuning and improvements;
- Manage autonomously little projects (e.g. Change Request implementation and Fiscal/Legal requirements);
- Support POS continuous improvements of the solution.
- Our client Luxury Brands
- Store Front Office and Back Office business processes, CRM and Clienteling touch-points
- All countries WW
Based in France, with regular travels to Italy (Florence)
- 5+ years of experience in store solutions (Mandatory)
- Experience of a successful WW POS implementation, based on a Core Model and with a WW and multi-business roll-out
- Experience of a retail front-office international model with coordination of regional insights and localization (electronic payment with localization constraints, fiscal and legal constraints, mobile payment technologies and subsequent norms etc …)
- Successful experience in working with WW providers
- Relevant experience covering all IT processes : projects / enhancements / maintenance
- Relevant experience in innovative technologies in store, service oriented architectures
- Relational skills, team-work oriented and collaborative, Multi-cultural experience
- Problem solving skills
- Rigorous, organized, committed, transparent (Mandatory)
- Written and oral communication skills
- French (Optional)
- English: Excellent level of spoken/written English is required (Mandatory)