Our customer is an international company with 20+ years of experience in developing cellular modems and software for automotive market. They are worldwide the largest 2nd Tier supplier of cellular modems to the automotive industry.
We are looking for a System Architect who wants to work in a transparent, efficient, and fast-paced organization and have a tangible impact not only on the company’s products but also on its processes.
Part of the Product Management and Marketing team, and reporting to the Director Product Marketing, the system architect will participate to the company strategy being responsible to support technical discussions with customers to define best solutions with our products.
He showcases products and gather technical needs from customer for products definition. He supports the RFI/RFQ manager to provide technical answers to customer’s requirements.
This position involves also continuous technologies analysis and benchmarking competition to provide inputs to products roadmap.
- Manage technical discussion on our products with customers,
- Define best solutions to fit with their requirements,
- Provide technical support/answers to the RFI/RFQ manager,
- Technologies watch and competition analysis.
Key Accountabilities & Statement of work :
System Architect :
- Support advanced/pre-sales technical discussion in front of customer,
- Define solutions/architectures (HW/SW) with customer based on our products,
- Provide technical inputs for products roadmap and requirements,
- Work with R&D to define product features,
- Define and build PoCs, demos and documentations to showcase our technologies and products,
- Practical evaluation of competition’s solutions,
- New technologies analysis.
- Analyze and structure system/application requirements from the customers,
- Support RFQ manager and provide the technical solutions/answers to requirements lists with support from R&D / SE / Quality teams.
- Engineer degree,
- 10+ years experiences in embedded system development,
- Strong technical experience in automotive projects (Telematics or Infotainment…),
- Experience working with remote teams and international environment,
- Experience in product definition and system architecture in Linux embedded systems,
- Experience in requirements definition.
- Expertise domains:
- Linux : File system / TCP / IP Networking / Device drivers / IPC / Memory management / processes scheduling / integration / Boot / Security / Yocto
- ARM architectures and Qualcomm platform
- Wireless technologies LTE/5G, Wifi/BT, V2X, GNSS
- Knowledge in hardware platforms and wireless peripherals like CAN, UART, USB, SPI, I²C, Wifi, BT….
- Knowledge in telecom specificities like TCP/IP, VoLTE, …
- Language: Fluent English is mandatory,
- Customer-oriented and collaboration mindset,
- Transversal management skills,
- Strong communication and interpersonnal skills.
This position involves travels mainly in Europe about 30%.