Editeur de Logiciel
Our client is a global industry leader in Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure software. Its carrier grade ThingPark® LPWA platform enables IoT services and solution providers to build, operate and monetize highly scalable E2E Internet of Things services with a complete solution suite.
-Be the first line of contact for network production support issues and manage timely delivery of solutions to the customers
-Monitor the incidents, maintain the internal supervision system and proactively advice for system scalability update.
-Involved in customer escalation as per escalation procedure or as required to ensure timely resolution according to customer SLAs as well as part of the 24/7 on call duty team for critical outage.
-Involved in the pre-production platform and plan product testing and validation phase.
-Produce and maintain technical documentation, including technical application notes and knowledge database.
-Perform system installations and upgrades
-Proceed to system investigation, update or recovery in team with the R&D.
-Produce and maintain automation tools
• Interfaces with R&D, Operations (support and project teams) and Customers.
– 2-7 years of software experience, preferably in System Admin/Networking and/or Telecom deployment and support
– Have an In-depth understanding of Telco/Network software deployment and operations of a geo-redundant platform (SAAS or on prem) is required o Experience with UNIX/Linux system administration, scripting (bash, Python, etc.)
– Knowledge in communication/networking protocol stacks (such as TCP/IP, IPsec, routing protocols….)
– Automation tools (Ansible, terraform …), Docker, AWS tools would be a plus.
– Minimal knowledge in software, databases, proxies, data platforms like Kafka.
– Prior support or project engineering experience in software deployment or telecommunication network
– Curious, you love to learn new things every day
– “Get things done” & “Problem solver” mindset, able to deep dive in details.
Aymeric RAMBAUD, Actility
Gabor POP, Actility
Aurélien GARLAN, THALES