Our client is gathering worldwide fast growing luxury brands. Retail excellence and customer proximity is a key focus of development.
Since 10 years, our client luxury division has supported an important program of sharing between Luxury brands for Logistics, finance, HR, MIS…This program has highly accelerated our client luxury brands’growth and is considered as a key asset that has to be developed.
To support this major transformation, our client is heavily investing in its IT landscape to support Brands’ growth at a global and multi-brand level, across all functional domains.
As part of its strong growth the transversal architecture team is looking for an Architect to support the teams on technical aspects.
The transversal architecture team is in charge of the technical and functional governance and standardization of practices / processes. In this context, we are looking for someone who will take care of the technical part.
You will be responsible for :
- Designing technical architecture : contribute to solution design by acting as solution technical expert and technical advisor
- Driving strategic approach for technical roadmaps in interface with other stakeholders (OMS/ Datalake architect/ POS expert/ CRM…)
- Challenging and support internal and external developers team during integration and drive implementation
You will :
- Ensure technical innovation advisory by following up market trends and new technology.
- Actively contribute to projects by providing the right technologic insights and recommendations
- Identify the organization’s technical needs (POC)
- Work on the technical definition for application and infrastructure
- Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives
- Work on application and infrastructure
- Explain to developers what is required and overseeing the progress
- Challenge existing technologies and technical teams
- Bringing technical expertise to all levels (Roadmap, functional, application, business)
- Support the modernization of the ISD
- Be able to be autonomous on major transverse projects
- Consider the projects in their entirety and keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Engineer master’s degree
- 5-10 years of experience with a technical background as developer
- Not an expert about one solution but good knowledge on several solutions (AWS, Kafka…)
- No prerequisites on programming languages, we are open 🙂
- Technical Architecture
- System management in production, very hands-on person
- Passionate, curious and open minded
- Good communication to interact with different teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Ability to be adapt, prioritise, project and convince
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- English FLUENT (mandatory)