Our client is an important Cisco partner in EMEA region, help their customers to take advantage of next generation networks as key leverage of digital transformation and business efficiency. SDN/NFV, IOT, analytics are some of the areas on which the R&D activities are focused.
Within a new business unit dedicated to bring innovative services to enterprises, based on CISCO and our ecosystems, you will join the team to design and build innovative solutions to take new challenges on traditional WAN/LAN networks, based on agile software development, with focus on client’s needs.
Your ample experience, proficiency and positive mindset, and your team spirit will contribute to set up the our new “enterprise innovative factory”, and to be identified as a valuable player in SDN community.
• Business & uses cases:
o Contribute within the team to design SDN/NFV value proposals, based on your previous field experience with customers.
o Drive technologically the realization of software and services solutions with a customer-centric view, based on knowledge of Cisco technologies.
• Innovative labs :
o Design and implement tests, demos and POCs on a modern SDN/NFV cutting-edge technology Lab.
• Technology & Ecosystem :
o Frequently monitor and update the team on the SDN/NVF software and services ecosystem around LAN/WAN networks.
o Analyze the implications and challenges of implementing new solutions or products on existing networks, and assist the team to find adequate remediation measures.
• Experience working with network automation projects.
• Experience using developer tools and APIs to build integrations or extend products.
• Experience in network scripting with Python/Ruby or other languages.
• Experience in working across organizational boundaries to achieve success (start-ups ecosystem, partnership, knowledge communities…).
• Demonstrated success within business and technical communities would be a bonus
• CCNP routing and switching (CCIA would be appreciate)
• An interest in learning about new technologies
• Knowledge in network security and skills in security technologies (ideally TrustSec Solution and ISE Platform Architecture, Stealthwatch) would be largely appreciated.
• Excellent time management skills for handling multiple projects and goals
• writing clear and concise network documentation and tutorials
Aymeric RAMBAUD, Actility
Gabor POP, Actility
Aurélien GARLAN, THALES