Our customer is a leading provider of corporate insurance. Following a recent group restructuring, our customer has gained control over shared resources, previously managed by a former holding company. Hence, our customer is looking for a new COO.
In collaboration with the CEO, your area of responsibility covers:
- Assess and control the services delivered by the central shared resources department to our customer
- Drive IT operations within our customer organization
- Assess and rationalize the multiple applications currently used by business stakeholders
- The set up of a project office is required to manage the business and IT projects of our customer.
- You will be in charge of creating this team and the associated governance, of managing it and and of providing the Board with regular updates on the project development and the operations situation.
- To propose, in collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer, a long-term data strategy to the CEO and to the Board.
- To design with the support of the IT teams and in relation with the business teams, the technical solutions (people and systems) to implement this data strategy, and to be accountable for its delivery
- Excellent track record of project management in complex environments
- Excellent IT skills to understand and challenge IT suppliers (internal / external)
- Good knowledge of data infrastructures is a key asset to succeed in this position
- Operational, pragmatic and project-oriented mind
- Fluent English mandatory
- Management skills (direct and indirect)