Our client builds a legal research and analytics software for legal professionals, law firms, companies, and individuals to search through the law, manage their cases, and grow their business.
Their challenge is to offer the latest technologies in artificial intelligence through the most simple, efficient and well designed product to our customers, in a traditional industry.
With edge machine learning (including deep learning) and natural language processing (NLP) technologies to the largest database of court decisions ever gathered. Data is the core of their business.
Their vision is simple: advancing open justice around the world!
We are looking for DevOps Engineers with a user-oriented mindset and significant experience in Cloud-based infrastructures, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Data Processing.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will :
- Build a robust and scalable Cloud-based infrastructure to collect and process terabytes of data and enable our real-time SaaS search service
- Provide intuitive tooling to build, test, deploy, monitor, report and share
- Define strategic guidelines for security, performance and scalability of our services
- Identify new needs of various engineering teams in a high-performance context
- Lead and participate to many projects in a fast-growing company
- Your work will have a deep impact on company’s growth and how legaltechs will shape the future of law jobs!
- AWS and its components for our infrastructure (S3, Lambda, EC2, RDS…)
- Python and Node.js for development stacks
- PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch for databases
We’re looking for profiles with :
- A passion for building large and complex Cloud-based infrastructure
- Great software development skills, preferably in Python or in Node.js
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and its databases (PostgreSQL)
- A strong interest in cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Strong hands-on curiosity in Security (Security leaks, Bounty programs…)
- A knack for sharing your work and make people around you better teammates
- Excitement about taking cutting-edge technologies and techniques to one of the most important and most conservative industries
- English fluency
Bonus points if you have :
- 2 years of relevant work experience, including working closely with Backend Developers or Data Scientists
- Good knowledge of ElasticSearch
- Experience with orchestrating containers in production (Kubernetes / Cloudify)
- A good knowledge of French, as you will process French court decisions. It is not required to have an experience in the legal field for this job, however, some interest in law is always a plus.