Our client is a world leader company in retail which is starting a big E-commerce program.
In the context of an important group transformation, our client is looking for a strong Project Manager expertise specifically with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Solution.
The project manager will have complete responsibility for the day-to-day management of the ecommerce Front Solutions (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) within the Ecommerce Program.
- Lead and manage end-to-end the delivery of the ecommerce front stream including testing & continuous improvement.
- Ensure full understanding of project scope to be able to design detailed project plans.
- Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources.
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives.
- Drive and measure engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures to ensure KPIs are met.
- Monitor the project variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.) against the project plan in order to implement corrective or preventative actions.
- Manage the change management approach for respective project and ensure changes are smoothly and successfully implemented to achieve lasting benefits.
- Finalize all activities across the projects/programs to formally close and hand over the project, ensuring project documents are approved, completed, maintained, and stored appropriately.
- Thorough understanding of retail fundamentals: operations, customer service, sales, merchandising, etc.
- Able to visualise technical solutions from beginning to end.
- Breadth of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud Solutions and relative technologies.
- Experience with large enterprise ecommerce projects in international environments.
- Pro-active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures.
- Business mindset: strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong experience to manage complex projects on a global level
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written)