Our client is a world leader company in retail.
The End User Services and Support Manager role is created as part of the Continual Service Improvement strategy for Group IT.
The Overall Purpose of Role includes the deployment, operation and support of the front and back-office end-user technologies, owning the end-to-end responsibility for an IT Service that is key in the productivity and IT satisfaction of 40,000+ Employees Worldwide.
- Be the accountable “Customer Face” for End-User Services & Support.
- Collaborate with worldwide and global entities and own the end-to-end responsibility to deploy, operate and support our Partners, Employees and Stakeholders at all levels. This will provide the ability to directly influence the quality of end user IT services at all levels.
- Be ultimately accountable for the end-to-end customer service and bring in the other functions as the IT Service Desk, Service Delivery Managers and Service Management as required.
- Manage teams specialised in End User Technology, Enterprise Platforms, Unified Communications, Audio Visual Infrastructure and Strategy, Customer Support and On-Site Services.
- Support the development of these teams and play a leading role in setting and overseeing the strategic direction.
The End User Services and Support Manager will also be expected to:
- Develop and implement a CSI-driven Customer Services capability
- Establish a new Customer Complaints Process to better serve people with a clear focus on CSI and Customer Satisfaction
- Via direct contact with End-users, obtain their feedback, suggestions and ideas as well as dealing with senior level escalations.
- Work with the IT Service Desk, Service Delivery Managers and Service Management as needed to manage end to end user support and therefore have the ability to directly influence Customer Satisfaction with IT Services, with ultimate accountability to deliver this initiative.
- Enable new technology specifically focussed on end users on different platforms (Windows, Mac and Mobile)
- Develop E-mail, Voice and Collaboration Services.
- Enable strategic management and planning of Audio Visual Services.
- Develop and improve On-Site IT support (PC Build, IT Reception).
- Review and improve Hardware Asset Management (All end user assets, including mobile devices).
- Review and improve the Managed Print Service.
- Ownership of budget and forecasting.
- Management of complex and diverse teams, sometimes using matrix management, within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
- Strong customer services background and demonstrable service improvement track record
- Experience of leading technical and non-technical teams
- The ability to engage and manage technical and non-technical stakeholders and explain complex technical concepts in non-technical language
- Experience of professional services business processes and customer services
- Expertise in managing relationships with third-party service providers
- Experience of an ITIL working environment
- The ability to get the most from collaborating with virtual and remote teams
- Experience of using Agile development methodologies
- Critical thinking and investigation skills
- Ability to research and interpret relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Strong hands-on management capabilities, leadership, coaching, and people management skills
- Possess a strong business and customer/client focus. « Thinks Customer ».
- Ability to interact and influence variety of users and senior management
- Experience with deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology
- Very strong collaboration, negotiation, and influence capability required
- Collaborative, team player
- Fluent in English both written and spoken