Our client is gathering worldwide fast growing luxury brands. Retail excellence and customer proximity is a key focus of development.
We are currently seeking a Financial accounting solution delivery manager to reinforce the existing SAP team.
Mission: To co-define with other stakeholders the proposed IT system solution within SAP framework and to make sure that it will adhere to client needs in the area of global Financial Accounting process integration for global scope including EMEAI, AMER and APAC with strong interaction with other organizations.
Solution design, build, testing & delivery for pilot and rollout activities:
- Support the Finance Integration Manager by defining IT solution for finance processes and procedures supporting the global Finance domain from accounting to consolidation
- In strong collaboration with different stakeholders, Business Process Owners, sponsors and the System integrator, validate the process and procedure to be applied and translated into the ERP in a solution end to end
- To define and propose alternative if needed and proactively propose process to make standard solution applicable fitting to Brand, Corporate constraints
- Validates that functional specs and design provided by SI will meet client’s standards and requirements.
- Track and control the design and the delivery of the System integrators
- Define, monitor and update the team planning considering the different input coming from other departments, teams and external suppliers
- Manages and ensures completeness of test scenarios.
- To Identify deviations from the core solution template.
- Ensures agreed changes are correctly integrated with solutions in other functional areas and managed across the various functional modules
- Solution accountable: Sign off and hypercare organization
- Own, manage and nurture continuous process improvements according to business strategies.
- Post hyper care, will manage the multiple roll outs according to the leadership strategy.
SI/third parties’ relationship management
- Contributes on his/her scope to:
- Control that work is progressing and deliverables are produced as expected. In particular, review and validates SI’s deliverables based on defined acceptance criteria
- Provide PMs with requested visibility on progress, issues and alerts
- Alert on IT issues driven by business needs, solution capabilities, SI or other third party’s deliverable quality
- Review and validate detailed SI planning & activities, and ensures in particular that lead time for activities to be performed by the client/other third parties are correctly estimated and realistic
- Define, schedule and articulate activities to be performed by the client (in particular between global teams and with business solution and O&I team on existing Legacy systems)
- Knowledge management with local IT organizations to guarantee proper support and business continuity.
Soft skills :
- >10 years on Finance applications and SAP environments (with experience of a roll out or maintenance and exposure to integration with other modules / Apps)
- Relational skills, team-work oriented
- Team management
- Able to assess and drive 3rd part vendor (onshore and offshore).
- Rigorous, organized, committed, transparent
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of retail sector is a plus
- Change agent, proven communication skills, flexible, inspiring team player, trusted advisor.
- English mandatory and Italian and/or French is plus
Technical skills :
- Project management
- Architecture definition and design / System integration
- Analysis, design and implementation of systems for Finance
- Custom systems design and implementation
- A balance experience with mix of technology and process skills, aimed to maximize value and performance in organizations