Our customer is an international retail luxury group based in Paris.
Within the IT Shared Services department, which encompasses technical & project resources for all customer’s Houses, you are accountable for all the services of Data domain (Decision making tools, Data Lake, Master Data, MDM, BI, Big Data…), and will be in charge of strategic, technical & human aspects linked to the Data Domain:
- Team management – more than 100 people (internal & external resources) based in France, Italy and China. Grow your team, continue to recruit, organize & optimize your department, be able to challenge your team.
- Apply & deliver the Data strategic plan, having many interfaces with lots of stakeholders (Houses, IT departments, digital departments, corporate departments…).
- Deliver the Data part of all the major global programs (Finance, Supply chain, e-commerce…).
- Defend and prioritize your department projects, with ROI approach. Control and optimize your costs.
You must keep the continuity of service for all customer Houses. Therefore, you need to interact both with your internal partners (Marketing department in the specific brands, Digital in the Corporate department, IT infrastructure & support) and all external parties (vendors, solution integrators…).
- Management skills, ideally gained in international environment, is key to succeed in this position.
- Able to drive the delivery of your team roadmap, managing budget, planning and quality.
- Sharp technological convictions and a good ability to communicate them, as well as to defend them when necessary.
- A large exposure to BI and/or Big Data is mandatory to succeed in this position. Ideally, you have played a leading part in large Big Data migration project on Cloud technology.
- A good knowledge of the highly demanding system architecture (in terms of security, availability, performance) will be appreciated.
- Very high communication skills, able to talk with C-levels, in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent english is mandatory.