Our client is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting over 50 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients.
They offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), mobility (such as multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
Define security and network infrastructure architectures as part of a global Team working with local Business Units, private and public cloud datacenter (Amazon, Azure, PAAS and IAAS), and other 3rd party vendors and providers. Collaborating with extended network team in Brazil / Mexico and Singapore.
Act as technical expert, referent for all the network team.
Mainly Responsible for :
- Define network and security infrastructure architecture
- Contribute to global network projects integration with local teams and global network transformational projects
- Document current and evolutions of the global network and security infrastructure
- Administer network equipment – firewalls, switches, Wi-Fi controllers, Internet Access throughout the organization if/when needed
- Manage the global IP plan allocation
- Analyze and solve major/critical network incidents, driving the problem resolution for them
- Respond to incidents and process new requests as needed
- Contribute to the global network governance process
- Help define and monitor infrastructure network and security devices with the help of ITSM and monitoring tools (e.g., Solarwinds, Splunk, JIRA, AppDynamics)
- Deliver on the levels established by the OLA & SLA
- Meet SLA for network infrastructure availability
- Help measure and optimize the efficiency of the activities
- Help set up the plan of process improvement
- Bring assistance to the operational Teams when needed
- Ensure smooth handover and continuous exchange with L2 and L1 Network teams
- Contribute to the improvement of ITSM tools (e.g., CMDB)
- Proven services and infrastructure knowledge and expertise in incident, change and problem management
- Cisco certified (CCNA mandatory)
- Check Point certified (CCSA)
- Check Point management (mandatory, R77 & R80 and plus) + 5 year.
- General VPN knowledge (IPSEC and SSL) + 2 year.
- Dynamic routing (OSPF / BGP) + 3 year.
- F5 Load balancing & ASM + 5 year.
- WiFi technologies and architecture (Cisco based: ISE, WLC, Meraki)
- SD-WAN knowledge
- Public cloud knowledge (Azure, AWS)
- Good communication skills, listening & understanding, flexibility & teamwork
- Experience working in geographically dispersed and multicultural teams
- Service and solving problem mindset
- User Experience passion
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of group organization, processes and stakeholders.
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Agile certification
- Work experience: +6 years
- Fluent Spanish speaker
Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science or related field