Our client builds a legal research and analytics software for legal professionals, law firms, companies, and individuals to search through the law, manage their cases, and grow their business.
Their challenge is to offer the latest technologies in artificial intelligence through the most simple, efficient and well designed product to our customers, in a traditional industry.
With edge machine learning (including deep learning) and natural language processing (NLP) technologies to the largest database of court decisions ever gathered. Data is the core of their business.
Their vision is simple: advancing open justice around the world!
You’ll be part of a Product Team, working directly on the core product to bridge the technical and business worlds and design services that customers love.
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to working directly with designers and engineers to implement features. You will use your start-up mindset and your full range of product development skills to produce elegantly simple features.
- Understand company’s strategic and competitive position
- Understand customer needs and how painful legal research can be
- Define and analyze metrics and KPIs that inform the success of products
- Integrate usability studies, user feedback, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Discover and assess product opportunities
- Turn ideas into further products, ideally MVPs, develops and validates product assumptions
- Define and communicate product vision and strategy
- Deliver new products and enhance existing products
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
Minimum Qualifications :
- Experience with Product Management or Product Design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Great knowledge of the best practices and tools of Product Management.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to channel multiple points-of-view.
- Strong analytical and organization skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Ability to conceptualize products through wireframes and mockups.
Bonus if you have :
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience in B2B SaaS product launches.
- It is not required to have an experience in the legal field for this job, however an interest in law, or a legal background is a big plus 🙂
- Strong sense of humor and love for challenging the status quo!