Our client is an innovative and booming startup specialising in secured solutions for cryptocurrencies on the BtoC and BtoB market.
Reporting to the company’s Marketing Manager, the Product Marketing Manager will lead our outbound marketing activities on our desktop & mobile applications, and be responsible for presenting Ledger’s products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost usage and sales. The person will be part of the Marketing team based in Paris.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to develop, position and promote our desktop & mobile applications – including managing our go-to-market plans, developing plans maximising our apps usage and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to our clients & communities.
You’ll need to be adept at crafting customer-focused product assets & messaging, understand what makes a compelling value proposition, and be a credible partner to multiple internal & external stakeholders (including our commercial, product, R&D, design and production teams, as well as external B2B and B2C clients, resellers & partners).
- Be the product marketing expert for the company’s desktop & mobile applications by analyzing the market landscape, needs and trends, and help design the best, clearest & most usable product experience for users with engineering, product management and design teams
- Develop core product messaging and international rollout strategy for applications
- Define and monitor applications usage and KPIs, devise tactics to develop maximize usage globally and in key markets
- Launch new features, develop & highlight their narrative and drive their usage in coordination with our PR and Community management strategies
- Create consumer marketing programs & campaigns on multiple channels (email, social media, app stores, etc.) to drive ongoing adoption and awareness for applications
- Own the creation and delivery of sales and marketing tools such as product assets, sales presentations, videos, best practice guides, and solution sheets that out-position the competition in your areas
- Improve our quantitative & qualitative understanding of our consumer base, market & competition internationally to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Identify product needs and emerging trends in your space
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience
- English: Native or Bilingual
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects, from strategy direction to go-to-market execution
- Experience with both mobile, web and desktop applications is a must, familiarity with blockchain a strong plus
- Experience in market analysis and strong quantitative skills
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns), working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS in marketing, business, computer science/engineering or related field
- Ability to work cross-organizationally to align multiple stakeholders and teams, especially with Sales, Marketing, Design and Product Management
- Highly collaborative and detail-oriented work style