Our customer is leading provider of open and fully interoperable IP, Optical & Software solutions to
service providers around the world.
You will join an international team of engineers who develop, deploy and maintain a DevSecOps
infrastructure for the R&D. As Azure Architect, you will play a key role in providing a flexible
infrastructure (“infrastructure as code”) for the R&D engineers who develop our customer products
deployed on Azure. Being inside a transversal team, you will be in tight contact with the different agile
teams of the international R&D.
As part of the INFRA-ARCHI team of 9 people, reporting to INFRA Manager you will have the
- Understanding of the stakeholders needs. Write System Architecture Documents (SAD)
using standard diagrams & practices (use cases, initiatives, user stories & epics,
deployment diagrams, …)
Building and setting up, maintaining development R&D tools and infrastructure as code
in Azure public Cloud
Work with CMSP (Cloud Managed Service Provider) to define secured, multi-account
environment that is ready to onboard Ekinops workloads in an automated manner.
Capitalize on common Terraform and Ansible code for Ekinops product deployments.
Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
Working on ways to introduce Service Reliability Engineering (SRE) in our processes and
Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats following
Corporate Security Policies and Secure by design rules for products.
Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development
follows established DevSecOps processes
Participate in review of engineering practices
Participate in the introduction of automatic testing to support Test Driven Development
for both functional testing and security Testing (SAST/DAST)
Review and possibly write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and
- Master degree in Engineering or Software Development
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Azure certifications will be highly welcome
- Advanced knowledge of Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge of Gitlab, is a plus
- Ability to continuously look for improvement and make proposals and alerts
- Positive, communicative
- Ability to work in multicultural team environment (France, Belgium, India, Brazil)
- Quick learner
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and French