Our client is a world leader company in retail.
The main goal of an IT Salesforce Project Manager is to successfully implement Customer Care solutions (Salesforce, Odigo, Logepal…) and managing integration with other systems.
In this capacity you will be an expert in Salesforce application functionality, technology, implementation, project management, and software development methodology in agreement with the stakeholders to design usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions.
You also need to have strong communication, collaboration abilities and you must be autonomous.
In a multi-disciplinary team of digital specialists, you will be responsible for the following matters:
- Drive multiple concurrent engagements and manage customer relationships with both business and technical resources
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality (SFDC, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud…)
- Perform detailed analysis of business requirements
- Determine best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Write proposals and standard project management documents
- Create implementation project plans
- Perform system configuration on force.com platform
- Prepare and deliver End User training
- Complete data migration using basic salesforce.com migration tools
- Liaise with technical team(s) for integration or custom salesforce.com development
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Master degree in computer science
- Fluent in English
- Minimum work experience: 5 or more years of experience managing Customer Care projects
- Knowledge of Salesforce features and functionality (SFDC, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud
- Autonomous, Self-motivated and Creative