Our client is a world leader company in retail.
Within an Enterprise Architecture Team, you will be in charge of the following tasks :
- Do the IT risk analysis in the projects regarding security policies,
- Participate to the technical solution definition that need to be implemented to minimize identified risks,
- Help the project teams to follow security best practices,
- Define with the legal department the security measures to be added in contract with service provider,
- Perform or manage regular technical security watches,
- Identify and report on regular basis KPIs and KRIs to the group and brands management (Key Performance Indicator and Key Risk Indicator)
- Be able to lead investigation with the help of technical team,
- Participate in the SOC project,
- Participate in studies and consultancy within a highly technical environment.
- Good understanding of security technologies.
- Experience with operational in a CERT or SOC,
- CISM or CISSP certified
- Security in cloud computing (AWS, AZURE)
- Knowledge with ISO 27001:2013 and PCI DSS will be appreciated.
- Good communication and customer oriented.
- Ability to work with inter-cultural teams.
- Capacity to report and write formal and informal communication.
- Proficient in English